Thursday, October 2, 2008

So it really feels good to be blogging again. Apparently, I have alot to say. "Has anyone ever called you Chatty Cathy?"

So I have decided to pay attention more to the smaller details in life...to be more observant about things when I am in the moment. Like today I noticed that on my way to work each morning, I am on the road with the same vehicles. One vehicle in particular, an orange VW bug, with a very unique license plate...today I noticed. And I thought, I wonder how many other people are going in the same direction as me. And I wonder where everyone is going? Where the heck are all these southbound people going? Where do they work? And why is the bridge so crowded between 7:30 and 8am every morning? I wonder if the bridge is congested after 8? Or before 7? All very good questions....don't you think?

I am a procrastinator. I know that about myself. it is the one thing I need to really work on because it can be annoying and makes me frantic. I also think it's because I'm a control freak, and by procrastinating I am trying to control the inevitable. I want things to be on my terms, in my time zone. It is not okay, and it is rude. So I am really going to try to be timely and on time. I swear.

My last thought is about how annoying it is to have the MLB playoffs on TBS. Who are they anyways? And who are the annoying sports commentators who apparently know nothing about any of our teams? It's just not right. I miss my NESN boys. There's just too much objectivity. It is boring me to tears. I think I will turn my television to mute and turn on wrko Shaws radio network. I do not need someone describing what I am watching. Tell me stories, make me laugh, make me think. DO not bore me...please.

So that's all for now. I'm still waiting for my power cord to arrive or appear so I can import my itunes library. See what I get for procrastinating? If I had done this back in May, I would not have misplaced the powercord. I would be listening to my Mama Mia soundtrack on my Bose, enjoying life. Until tomorrow....

No comments: